1. adamastar.co.nz values your privacy. We will never give, lease, sell or otherwise disclose your personal information collected by our website, to any third-party including contact forms, download requests or email lists, or make any other use of your personal information, for any purpose which is not incidental to your use of this website. Any information you give to adamastar.co.nz, collected through or in connection with this website is controlled, stored, and held by adamastar.co.nz in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
3. adamastar.co.nz does collect information about how people are using our website including preferences in order to improve the overall value and use of our website and the materials available on the web site. We may privately use such information to:
• Send you news, information about our activities and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you.
• Respond to queries or requests, or process orders or applications submitted by you.
• Monitor who is accessing this website or using the services offered on this website; and
• Profile the type of people accessing this website.
• If you do not wish to have your personal information used in this manner or for any other specific purpose, please contact us.
We will only send e-mail to those who want to receive them. Therefore. if you do not want to receive future emails from us, then please use the “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of our emails.